Welcome to Le Relais du Jacquet
Located in the heart of the medieval town of Navarrenx, voted amongst the Most Beautiful Villages of France in 2014, the guest house and table d’hôtes Le Relais du Jacquet welcomes you all year, by reservation, in it’s guest house or in it’s furnished flats.
Le Relais du Jacquet receives, with the same pleasure, Saint Jame’s trail pilgrims, tourists or business travellers.
- Service in several languages: French, English and Spanish
- Open all year round
- Sheets and towels included. Daily cleaning
- Individual heating
- Baby’s cot available
- Garage for bikes and motorcycles. Free nearby parking for cars
- Washing machine available for free in the appartments. € 3 per wash for those guests staying in the guest rooms
- € 7.5 for a takeaway picnic
Recommended since 2009 by the Guide du routard and Le Petit Futé guide.